Old 25-02-2004, 03:02 AM
JD

Default Luck Stone closing Apex Store

Are they are located uphill from to the Brick factory (where the watch
repair shop used to be)?

"Penny Morgan" wrote in message
. com...
Stone Center of the Carolina's is on Hwy. 55 toward RTP. I think it's in
Morrisville. They are located on the right side as you near RTP.

Penny
"Ni" wrote in message
What would be alternative source to buy stones/gravel in cary/apex
area?

On 17 Feb 2004 05:12:59 -0800, (Bill) wrote:

"Mark Fernandes, Vice President of Luck Stone's Design Recreation
Division, said the company's decision to close its Apex Stone Center
and move staff and inventory to Wake Forest was made after careful
consideration. "We determined that reallocating our resources through
consolidation would strengthen our ability to provide leading edge
products and services to our customers," he explained. Much of the
expansion at Wake Forest is visible outside of the building in an
improved yard layout. "The purchase of the Southern States building
has allowed us to stock a lot more inventory outside and to keep much
of it under cover," Fernandes added, "which is very important to our
customers."

http://www.luckstone.com/pressroom/a...SESSID=64d7ab8
754c4bd842364ff1364f1ec64

Bill