Old 05-03-2004, 04:38 AM
Judy Rink

Default Landscape Designers

Need a landscape designer? Checkout www.Design-A-Yard.com
All designs handdrawn and very detailed. Extremely talented
designers.

Old 05-03-2004, 04:38 AM
JD

If you are looking to sell your designs and work with
landscapers/maintenance companies, you shouldn't charge them 20 bucks a
month to be on the ''board". Therefore, I have referred 0 of 113 requests
for a designer to you.

Old 05-03-2004, 04:38 AM
Kelly Garner

In article ,
JD wrote:
If you are looking to sell your designs and work with
landscapers/maintenance companies, you shouldn't charge them 20 bucks a
month to be on the ''board". Therefore, I have referred 0 of 113 requests
for a designer to you.

Also, not sure where "Raliegh, NC" is in the city name of the drawings.

Cheers
KJ

.. .

--
---
Stapp's Law: The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes
Old 05-03-2004, 11:25 PM
Registered User

Location: Raleigh, NC USA

Quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Garner
In article ,
JD wrote:
If you are looking to sell your designs and work with
landscapers/maintenance companies, you shouldn't charge them 20 bucks a
month to be on the ''board". Therefore, I have referred 0 of 113 requests
for a designer to you.

Also, not sure where "Raliegh, NC" is in the city name of the drawings.

Cheers
KJ

"Judy Rink" wrote in message
.. .
Need a landscape designer? Checkout www.Design-A-Yard.com
All designs handdrawn and very detailed. Extremely talented
designers.

--
---
Stapp's Law: The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes
any human accomplishment an incredible miracle.
http://www.ibiblio.org/kelly -=*= kelly @ unc.edu

Hi,
This is Design-A-Yard replying to the apparent misconception by someone that we charge $20.00 to work with other companies. To set that correct: We send out a book with all of our experts to each and every customer with their plan free to all companies included, Triangle Gardens is one. The $20.00 was actually in reference to renting display space at our information area at the NC State Fairgrounds. We are full now, and have some wonderful vendors to include Phantom Screens, GutterFilter of America, and Awnings Factory Outlet, all international companies. So if you care to come check us out in the atrium of the State Fairgrounds every Saturday and Sunday you are more then welcome to see for yourself and check out our wonderful track record also! And please excuse our temporary dislexia on the spelling of Raleigh on one of our sample drawings on the website. Thank you so much KJ for bringing that to our attention.
Old 05-03-2004, 11:35 PM
Registered User

JD wrote:
If you are looking to sell your designs and work with
landscapers/maintenance companies, you shouldn't charge them 20 bucks a
month to be on the ''board". Therefore, I have referred 0 of 113 requests
for a designer to you.

Also, not sure where "Raliegh, NC" is in the city name of the drawings.

Cheers
KJ

"Judy Rink" wrote in message
.. .
Need a landscape designer? Checkout www.Design-A-Yard.com
All designs handdrawn and very detailed. Extremely talented
designers.

--
---
Stapp's Law: The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes
any human accomplishment an incredible miracle.
http://www.ibiblio.org/kelly -=*= kelly @ unc.edu
Hi,
This is Design-A-Yard in reply to an apparent misconception of a $20.00 charge for working with other companies: To correct that, we send a book along with our plan to each and every customer which includes all of our experts...Triangle Gardens is one...free of charge. The $ 20.00 was in reference to renting display space at our information area at the NC State Fairgrounds. We are full now, to include Phantom Screens, GutterFilter of America, and Awnings Factory Outlet, which are international companies. So, if you would like to come check it out for yourself, please feel free to come see us every Saturday and Sunday in the Atrium at the State Fairgrounds. We would be more then happy to show you around and you can check out our wonderful track record! Also please excuse our temporary dislexia on the spelling of Raleigh in one of our sample plans on our website, thank you so much KJ for bringing that to our attention.