Old 05-03-2004, 05:44 AM
Judy Rink

Default Landscape Designers

Need a landscape designer? Checkout www.Design-A-Yard.com
All designs handdrawn and very detailed. Extremely talented
designers.

Old 05-03-2004, 05:44 AM
JD

If you are looking to sell your designs and work with
landscapers/maintenance companies, you shouldn't charge them 20 bucks a
month to be on the ''board". Therefore, I have referred 0 of 113 requests
for a designer to you.

Old 05-03-2004, 05:44 AM
Kelly Garner

In article ,
JD wrote:
If you are looking to sell your designs and work with
landscapers/maintenance companies, you shouldn't charge them 20 bucks a
month to be on the ''board". Therefore, I have referred 0 of 113 requests
for a designer to you.

Also, not sure where "Raliegh, NC" is in the city name of the drawings.

Cheers
KJ

.. .

--
---
Stapp's Law: The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes
Old 06-03-2004, 12:04 PM
Judy Rink

The website is not mine...posted for a friend.

I have no idea what you're talking about...Design A Yard doesn't
charge anybody anything to be on any board. The board link was from
someone who asked if they could advertise on their site.
The landscapers/maintenance companies that Design A Yard may work
with do not have to be part of any "board" to work with Design A
Yard, and they certainly don't charge a fee to work with them. If you
have any questions about it, feel free to call and speak with the
owners.....810-3805. They can answer any questions
you may have about it.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Hope this clears it up.

In article ,
JD wrote:
If you are looking to sell your designs and work with
landscapers/maintenance companies, you shouldn't charge them 20 bucks a
month to be on the ''board". Therefore, I have referred 0 of 113 requests
for a designer to you.

. ..

Old 06-03-2004, 12:05 PM
Judy Rink

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 14:00:21 -0500, Judy Rink
wrote:

The website is not mine...posted for a friend.

I have no idea what you're talking about...Design A Yard doesn't
charge anybody anything to be on any board. The board link was from
someone who asked if they could advertise on their site.
The landscapers/maintenance companies that Design A Yard may work
with do not have to be part of any "board" to work with Design A
Yard, and they certainly don't charge a fee to work with them.

I just realized how that sounded They don't charge a fee beyond
their normal price for services that is. ie...you don't have to be a
member of any board to do business with them.

Old 06-03-2004, 06:38 PM
Kelly Garner

In article ,
Designayard wrote:
please excuse our temporary dislexia on the spelling of Raleigh on one
of our sample drawings on the website. Thank you so much KJ for
bringing that to our attention.

No, not one. All.

Cheers
KJ
--
---

Old 06-03-2004, 11:57 PM
Registered User

Location: Raleigh, NC USA

Quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Garner
In article ,
Designayard wrote:
please excuse our temporary dislexia on the spelling of Raleigh on one
of our sample drawings on the website. Thank you so much KJ for
bringing that to our attention.

No, not one. All.

Cheers
KJ
--
---
Stapp's Law: The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes
any human accomplishment an incredible miracle.
http://www.ibiblio.org/kelly -=*= kelly @ unc.edu
Yes KJ. That designer was new to our area at the time of the drawings. Thank you again, that has all been cleared up from the original post. Being that Raleigh is a Proper Noun they sometimes have spellings that do not coincide with the laws of grammer.

Design-A-Yard
Old 07-03-2004, 02:53 AM
Kelly Garner

In article ,
Designayard wrote:
Being that Raleigh is a Proper Noun they sometimes have spellings that
do not coincide with the laws of grammer.

^^^^^^^

No comment!

Cheers
KJ