GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I am sure everyone here knows this already but... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/54570-re-i-am-sure-everyone-here-knows-already-but.html)

BlueBee Sky 05-03-2004 07:59 PM

I am sure everyone here knows this already but...

Jo,

I joined the Arbor day late last year. And my "trees" which were
4-6inches tall arrived in Nov/December. I planted them in a planter so
that I could take them inside incase of a severe cold. I tended to them
as much as I could. But I don't see them living through the spring :(
They are all halfway dead :(

Just a FYI,
BB

Joanna & Mark Glass wrote:
I have just joined the National Arbor Day Foundation for $10 dollars and
am awaiting my free 10 trees.
The member prices on the shrubs, tree's etc there are very competitive
and it all goes to a good cause.

Have a good one!
Jo