Old 09-03-2004, 12:02 PM
Raleighgirl

Default plant sharing

The weather last weekend was wonderful! Cool enough for hard
work but warm enough to inspire. Saturday I worked on the
natural areas- pulling TONS of weeds (@#O(%)#(* things), picking
up sticks, mulching, raking, and blowing gum balls. I noticed
the blueberries are blooming, spiderwort, daylilies and sedum are
all poking their noses out. Sunday, ahhhhh, I trimmed back dead
stalks, planted a few things, thought about where to start a new
garden, woke up two older gardens and thoroughly enjoyed the day.
Man o man, I was dead tired Sunday night and sore on Monday!

Anyone up for some plant trades? As usual, I have lots of irises
if anyone wants some. My absolute favorite tree, the redbud
pussywillow, needs cutting back if anyone wants some cuttings of
it. I have a couple of old clumps of big, dark green liriope.
Anyone else have something to share?
Jenny

Old 27-03-2004, 11:44 PM
ncstockguy

Here's a neat local garden-plant sharing site.
http://burgess7.home.mindspring.com/gardenshare.html

Newbie Idiot Sharing the Wealth Benign Vanilla Ponds 23 21-06-2003 04:08 PM
Sharing our stream--- Gareee© Ponds 0 15-06-2003 03:32 AM
Sharing the Love (Not intended as SPAM) Benign Vanilla Ponds 1 21-05-2003 02:20 AM
Sharing pond pics ... Chi Tran Ponds 9 29-03-2003 06:20 AM
Orchids in the Kitchen window - Thanks for sharing your pics profpam Orchids 2 25-02-2003 04:39 AM