Old 14-03-2004, 05:30 PM
Joanna & Mark Glass

Default Does anyone know this plant

I thought that was the case.. I think he is hiding from someone.

"JD" wrote in message
. com...
Hey, that plant looks mighty familiar! I think I went to high school with
it...but I am not sure though, its been quite a long time. The only thing

remember though, is that the plant I knew was in a different type of

basket.

LOL! : )

You might want to try alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

There are people there who love ID'ing plants.

"Joanna & Mark Glass" wrote in message
.com...
Falling off chair... lol

"C G" wrote in message
. com...
Joanna & Mark Glass wrote:

My husband purchase me this lovely plant and I don't know the name

of
it.
Any help would be great.
Thank you!
http://www.youpayless.com/gfx/tp.jpg

I think it's name is George :-)

Old 14-03-2004, 05:31 PM
Joanna & Mark Glass

I should have known you would no which one it was..

You are my hero!

"Anne Lurie" wrote in message
.com...
Yep -- I think it's definitely a Peperomia of some sort.

See these pictures:
http://www.desert-tropicals.com/Plan..._caperata.html

http://botit.botany.wisc.edu/images/...scence_DW.html

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...3DPeperomia%26
start%3D40%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DN

"Anne Lurie" wrote in message
.com...
Well, the leaves look like it might be Peperomia, but those stalks

waving
in
the air confuse me!

Anne Lurie