Old 02-04-2004, 02:22 PM
Joanna & Mark

Default LadyBugs

Does anyone know any garden centers in the Raleigh area that carries them?
There are evil things on my roses!
Jo
Old 06-04-2004, 09:35 PM
Tonya Heath

Joanna & Mark wrote:

Does anyone know any garden centers in the Raleigh area that carries them?
There are evil things on my roses!
Jo

The nursery on Atlantic Avenue has them right now. I saw the sign
yesterday. Can't remember the name of it... It's near Atlantic Springs
road.

Old 06-04-2004, 09:35 PM
Kelly Garner

In article , Tonya Heath wrote:
Joanna & Mark wrote:

Does anyone know any garden centers in the Raleigh area that carries them?
There are evil things on my roses!
Jo

The nursery on Atlantic Avenue has them right now. I saw the sign
yesterday. Can't remember the name of it... It's near Atlantic Springs
road.

Oddly enough, it's ... Atlantic Avenue Garden center.

Cheers
KJ
--
---
"We're all given a ticket to the American freak show the day we're born and

Old 06-04-2004, 09:35 PM
Joanna & Mark

Thank you!!!!

"Kelly Garner" wrote in message
In article , Tonya Heath

Old 06-04-2004, 09:35 PM
Anne Lurie

I don't know how expensive lady bugs might be, as I've never bought them --
but keep in mind that they may not stay put in your yard. (The little
devils never read the contract!)

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

Old 06-04-2004, 09:36 PM

Joanna & Mark wrote:

Does anyone know any garden centers in the Raleigh area that carries them?
There are evil things on my roses!
Jo

The nursery on Atlantic Avenue has them right now. I saw the sign
yesterday. Can't remember the name of it... It's near Atlantic Springs
road.

YOu might want to find out if the ladybugs even eat what is on your
roses. Sevin might work better and faster.

spam@www.spam.com is a garbage address.

Old 06-04-2004, 09:36 PM
Joanna & Mark

I went and got myself a little bucket, picking up the southern slang as I
live here longer.
I have made a nice little habitat for them and will hope and pray for the
best.
I am hoping to get rid of the little aphids naturally.
I also got some of the mantis eggs while I was there. I will probably let
one of the sacs hatch inside in a friendly environment to let my neighbors
children watch.
This is very exciting and I will let you know how it turns out.
Thanks all for the advice too!

Neem oil and ladybugs JimS. Roses 1 02-06-2003 06:44 AM
What do baby ladybugs look like? GamePlayer No. 1058 Roses 3 27-05-2003 03:44 AM
DONT ever buy ladybugs!! Tomatolord North Carolina 0 17-05-2003 02:08 AM
Ladybugs for Mealie control Gene Schurg Orchids 24 01-04-2003 05:08 PM
funny you should mention that... Ladybugs for Mealie control Prem Subrahmanyam Orchids 1 30-03-2003 04:56 AM