GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mature azaleas, pink cora bell (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/58615-mature-azaleas-pink-cora-bell.html)

WebWalker 10-04-2004 07:04 PM

Mature azaleas, pink cora bell

I know this is an unsual request, but if you happen to be removing or
replacing your mature pink cora bell azalea, please let me know. Some
of our neighbors are replacing their azaleas due to damage in recent
years from ice and snow. If you have one that is alive in good shape,
or just damaged, not diseased, please let me know. I'd like to resuce
it or or perhaps offer to buy. Thank you.

Patti2cat 11-04-2004 03:03 AM

Mature azaleas, pink cora bell

pink cora bell azalea BRBR
Sorry that we don't have one. Isn't the correct name *coral* bell? At least
that's what I've always heard that one called. 8-)

Patti