GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Garden statuary? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/59218-garden-statuary.html)

[email protected] 18-04-2004 02:10 AM

Garden statuary?

Hi don't know if anyone can help out here......
I have an angel garden fountain whose base bowl is
slowly deteriorating.........does anyone know where I
can purchase just the replacement bowl(cement)?
Thanks for any input!

Daniel Barton 18-04-2004 02:10 AM

Garden statuary?

wrote:

Hi don't know if anyone can help out here......
I have an angel garden fountain whose base bowl is
slowly deteriorating.........does anyone know where I
can purchase just the replacement bowl(cement)?

There's a cement place across from the NC State Farmer's
Market on Lake Wheeler Road. If they don't sell it they'd
probably know where to get it.

Daniel

[email protected] 23-04-2004 03:10 PM

Garden statuary?

In article , wrote:
Hi don't know if anyone can help out here......
I have an angel garden fountain whose base bowl is
slowly deteriorating.........does anyone know where I
can purchase just the replacement bowl(cement)?
Thanks for any input!

Garden Supply in Cary might be able to order a replacement that is
close. Perhaps even exact if you know who made yours.

I would think most large garden centers that sell them might be able to
order you one from a catalog.

spam@
www.spam.com is a garbage address.