Old 28-04-2004, 07:15 PM

Default north durham garden center

In the past, folks have mentioned a garden center convenient to north
Durham, maybe Red Mill something... is that on Red Mill Road? Would
someone mind posting the name again and a rough location?

Thanks

Arwen
Old 28-04-2004, 08:09 PM
Kelly Garner

In article uke.edu,
wrote:
In the past, folks have mentioned a garden center convenient to north
Durham, maybe Red Mill something... is that on Red Mill Road? Would
someone mind posting the name again and a rough location?

There is also Durham Garden Center:

4536 Hillsborough Road, Hwy 70 West Durham, NC

(919) 384-7526

I'm not familiar with Red Mill though.

Cheers
KJ
--
---
"We're all given a ticket to the American freak show the day we're born and
Old 28-04-2004, 11:15 PM
Jennifer Richards

Red Mill Landscape & Nursery
4517 Red Mill Rd
Durham, NC 27704-9455
(919) 477-8676

ub.duke.edu...

Old 29-04-2004, 02:05 PM
Roberta Schaafsma

RedMill Landscape and Nursery is located at 4517 Red Mill Road. From Durham
take I-85 north and exit at Red Mill Road (exit 182). Turn left and about 1
mile further you'll see it on your left. Their phone number is 477-2908.
The last time I checked their hours were Monday-Friday 8-5 and Saturday 8-4.

ub.duke.edu...