GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   wanted: about 50 3-5 gallon plastic pots (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/60712-wanted-about-50-3-5-gallon-plastic-pots.html)

Apex_off_Davis 06-05-2004 06:04 AM

wanted: about 50 3-5 gallon plastic pots

I'm looking for about 50 3-5 gallon plastic planting pots. The most
inexpensive kind will do, nothing fancy. Any advice on where to find and
how much tese will cost? Or where to salvage? I'd like to have these
this weekend.

Thanks everyone!

--keith

Dwayne 06-05-2004 01:04 PM

wanted: about 50 3-5 gallon plastic pots

Go to bakeries, stores with bakeries (for food grade buckets) and anyplace
that uses cleaning chemicals that come in 5 gallon buckets. Some sell for
50 cents, some for up to $2.00.

Dwayne

MAC 06-05-2004 11:56 PM

wanted: about 50 3-5 gallon plastic pots

If you don't mind driving to Wake Forest, I have a huge load of 'em
for the taking. I've been looking for a way to get rid of 'em, so
you're welcome to help yourself. I have some larger sizes as well.

MAC

maccomputer at earthlink dot net