GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Centipede (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/62098-centipede.html)

[email protected] 24-05-2004 06:07 PM

Centipede

I have been planting small amounts for the last couple years. Tried
seed with little success but the plugs did well.

Went out to SuperSod at the farmers market and bought 108 sqft (12 9sqft
rolls at $4 a roll. They still have some from that pallet as I was the
only one who had ordered some.

Well I have planted 4 of the 12 rolls in the form of 6x6 inch plugs.
I was pretty sore after that. Will do the rest this coming weekend, but
will switch to 6x12 inch plugs. THat will cover my front and side yard
which is where I want it. It probably won't cover fully this year but I
am in no rush.

spam@www.spam.com is a garbage address.

Kathie 25-05-2004 05:12 AM

Centipede