GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Daylily Sale: Happy Moose in Wake Forest (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/62851-daylily-sale-happy-moose-wake-forest.html)

Bobby Baxter 01-06-2004 02:35 PM

Daylily Sale: Happy Moose in Wake Forest

Happy Moose Gardens
http://happymoosegardens

The daylilies are starting to bloom now. I will be eliminating about
200-300 different varieties from my garden during the next month and so I am
selling them at ridiculously low prices. If anyone would like to drive out
to Wake Forest for daylilies, I am sure I will make it worth your while, and
probably get you hooked on daylilies in a big way. Of course, I always give
away bonus plants, too.

My phone number and address is on my web site. I work from home so I am
practically always here.

I have decided to become more focused in my hybridizing and I prefer to have
the extra space for seedlings, future registrations, and even a more varied
collection of perennials.

I am 100% certain you will not find these flowers available anywhere near or
close to my super "gotta-move'm" prices. In fact, you will not find these
specific daylily cultivars available in any of the garden centers, X-marts,
Lowe's, etc.

Bobby Baxter
Happy Moose Gardens
http://happymoosegardens.com