Old 06-06-2004, 05:02 AM
Bluebee Sky

Default FREE: Gladiola Bulbs

I have plenty of these blbs that have been floursihing and multipying in
my garden for 3-4yrs now. I decided to pull them all out today. There
are the mother plant(bulb) and the daughter bulbs. In all, they are
quiet a lot. Still have the green vegetation attached though they
haven't flowered for this season, and won't flower in this season. But
would do good the next season. Enough for 2 or more gardens.

Email me with your required quantity. There are some that are smaller
than the size of a garlic clove and then there are the big ones that are
available in the store. The smaller ones came from the bigger
ones(obviously ).

I am also interested in any plant that you might have (though this is
optional)

email: bluebee_sky
at
yahoo
add dot
com

Free Website, Free Domain, Free Installation, Free Scripts hostnomi United Kingdom 0 25-03-2008 08:11 AM
gladiola storage? KD Gardening 3 18-04-2005 04:32 PM
how to treat gladiola Broadback United Kingdom 3 30-11-2004 03:11 PM
gladiola? Gladiolus Cereoid+10+ Gardening 4 26-03-2003 03:56 PM
gladiola michele Gardening 0 25-03-2003 12:44 PM