Old 15-06-2004, 02:06 AM
I J A

Default FREE: Almost flat stones you can Landscape with

Hello folks:

I have a retaining wall in my backyard that we no longer want.
The (almost) flat stones that make up the wall are for the taking

... for free.

They had cost me about $400 or so but I am willing to give them away
to someone who is willing to cart them away. If I remember correctly,
they literally were a ton.

Note:

1. Whosoever wants them would need to bring a wheelbarrow
(and a truck of course).

2. The flat stones are stacked on top of each other ... no cement
or adhesive is holding them.

3. I will not be responsible for you over-exerting yourself
and throwing your back. Nor will I be responsible for any injury
you sustain while you are on my property.

Still interested? If so, call me (9am-5pm) at 919-845-7215 and set up
a time in the evening or the weekend to take away the stones.

I hardly ever monitor this account so emailing me will not be a
good idea. By the time I get around to checking this email account,
someone else who phoned instead, may already have taken the free offer.

Cheers,

Irfan