Old 17-06-2004, 11:06 PM
Bobby Baxter

Default Free Daylilies

Happy Moose Gardens in Wake Forest is eliminating 150 daylily cultivars from
the garden because we are doing a complete redesign of the garden. We plan
to eliminate these plants during the next 30 days (quicker if possible).

Triangle Garden Forum participants are invited to visit our garden tomorrow
morning, Friday, June 18, 2004 from 8:00AM until 12:00 Noon and on Sunday,
June 20 from 9:00AM until 4:00PM.

All visitors will receive a free gift of a daylily, perhaps even several.
We are eager to move these plants from the garden so that we may begin the
new garden design. Directions to our garden are our web site at
http://happymoosegardens.com. We also have a Super Sale underway with our
complete price list and plant list on the web site, too.

The garden will close promptly at 12:00 Noon on Friday, June 18. The garden
bloom for tomorrow looks to be our best day of the season so far. The
garden will not be open for visits on Saturday, but we will be open all day
Sunday.

If you are able to visit during one of these two times, you will be happy
you did.

Glorious gardening!!

Bobby Baxter
Happy Moose Gardens