GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New Pics (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/67043-new-pics.html)

Susan H. Simko 23-06-2004 09:11 PM

New Pics

I just added some new pics of my pond to my webshots site. Mainly just
photos of our female green frog, toadpoles and toadlets aka "mini hoppers".

http://community.webshots.com/user/shsimko

Susan
shsimko[@]duke[.]edu

Mike Patterson 24-06-2004 06:05 AM

New Pics

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 15:10:24 -0400, "Susan H. Simko"
wrote:

I just added some new pics of my pond to my webshots site. Mainly just
photos of our female green frog, toadpoles and toadlets aka "mini hoppers".

http://community.webshots.com/user/shsimko

Susan
shsimko[@]duke[.]edu

Way cool plant pics. I really like the parrot feather. Mine is just
lazing in the bottom of the pond so far.

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody. I should have been more specific..."

Susan H. Simko 24-06-2004 06:13 PM

New Pics

Mike Patterson wrote:

Way cool plant pics. I really like the parrot feather. Mine is just
lazing in the bottom of the pond so far.

Well, it doesn't quite look like that now. I thinned it way down about
two weeks ago. It, the WHs, and the pickerel were beginning to overrun
the pond. I divided the pickerel and pulled out a bunch of WH and
parrot's feather. Gave two kitchen garbage bags full of plants to a
local guy who wanted them. Better than being tossed on the brush heap.

Give it a week or two more and it will look likge that picture again.
*laugh* BTW, I put the parrot's feather in last year and it didn't do
much. This year it really took off.

BTW, my anacharis started blooming this week. Very pretty tiny white
flowers with yellow centers.

Susan
shsimko[@]duke[.]edu

bud 24-06-2004 09:13 PM

New Pics

I had Parrots Feather a long time ago and it took me 3 years to completely
get it out of my pond.

Rob Sauerwalt 26-06-2004 05:09 PM

New Pics

just started up a new pond...anyone who wants to donate plants...I'm
spartan!

--

Rob Sauerwalt

ink.net...