GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Farmall 140 Gardening Tractor for sale (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/78248-farmall-140-gardening-tractor-sale.html)

tmtent 03-07-2004 05:02 PM

Farmall 140 Gardening Tractor for sale

I have for sale a 1960 Farmall 140 tractor. It has a 3 point hitch, full set
of cultivators, operators manual, rear wheel weights, wheel pulley, and a
deluxe seat. Three of the 4 tires are in very good condition, the other is
in fair condition. The sheet metal and paint are in good condition with
almost no rust. I have kept it under a shelter since I've had it.

The asking price is $4000- negotiable. The tractor itself is for sale, I
have no implements to be sold with it. Any prospective buyer may test drive
the tractor around my lawn or garden. I can not deliver. Tractor is at my
home just east of Siler City, about 45 miles west of Raleigh via Hwy 64.