Old 11-07-2004, 11:03 PM
Heidi

Default apology: are lawn services worth it?

My apologies! I didn't intend to send the message 3x. I certainly did
not push send 3x. I'm not sure why my message posted so many
times--whatever the cause, I apologize.

Heidi

Heidi wrote:

Has anyone used a professional lawn service (chem lawn, etc..)? Are
they worth the cost? If so, would anyone recommend a particularly
company? Do lawn services actually test your lawn to see what
nutrients it needs, or do they just put down whatever is the general
need for the region?
I have tried sending soil samples to NCSU horticulture extension is a
great service. But despite knowing what my lawn needs, I still
haven't had much luck growing grass. We are edging closer to a
possible move, and I would like our lawn to look decent to help sell
the house. I'm ready to pay someone to help us out.
TIA!
Heidi