Old 06-08-2004, 03:56 PM
patnaik

Default Any info on Concrete Edging ??

Does anybody know of a contractor or landscaper that does concrete
edging. I am talking of the type that is used more for landscaping
purposes using different shapes of concrete layouts. Any information
with phone # etc will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Old 06-08-2004, 05:24 PM

In article , patnaik wrote:
Does anybody know of a contractor or landscaper that does concrete
edging. I am talking of the type that is used more for landscaping
purposes using different shapes of concrete layouts. Any information
with phone # etc will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

There are some companies in the triangle that do it. I have received
some info before, but tossed it unfortunately. You may have to try the
yellow pages - perhaps concrete contractors?

I saw at least one at the last home/garden show we went to.

is a garbage address.