Old 10-08-2004, 06:40 PM
dnelson957

Default Speciality Internet Search Engine

Our search engine spider has crawled most US, Canadian, and Australian
agriculture colleges, to include the Extension Service, forestry,
horticulture, entomology, Master Gardener and animal and plant science
departments for publications and fact sheets. It has also crawled the USDA
and most foreign Ministries of Agriculture if English is listed. The US
extension web sites include all the 4-H publications. The spider has also
crawled thousands of commercial, private, and world wide
agriculture/horticulture sites. This site has no pop-ups and we use a
no-wieghted randomizer to show search results. 40 per page.

We are now at 250,000+ pages listed in just the agriculture realm. We are in
need of rancher/farmer personal web sites (205 listed), so please feel free
to add your internet pride creation and send an email to your friends to
tell them to add theirs. Search and find neighboring sites or others with
like interest so you can use the power of networking.

Search Engine Page http://icecubetopper.no-ip.info/main_ag.htm

Click on the Hints for help.

Please forward and bookmark if you like what you see. Check back often, our
spider crawls and adds new sites daily. Our spider also revisits all sites
every 21 days for updates on meta tags, title, and content. Please make sure
that your title does not just have 'index' or 'home' prior to adding your
site to a realm.