GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Irrigation System in Cary! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/82896-irrigation-system-cary.html)

News Groups 03-09-2004 03:07 AM

Irrigation System in Cary!

I need the reference from somebody to get a new sprinkler system
installed in Cary. Any reference, recommendation, suggestion advice or
tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Baine Carruthers 03-09-2004 11:30 AM

Try David Williams at Rainy Days Irrigation, Inc. (919) 779-9285
He's a past president of Carolinas Irrigation Association. He'lll put a good system in for you.
--
Baine

Rob Sauerwalt 05-09-2004 04:14 AM

We had a great guy do work for us:

His name is Brian, Makin' Rain Irrigation
919-481-3473

He does the work on the weekends, very professional, great job, great follow
up service

--

Rob Sauerwalt
Sauerwalt Golf