GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   3 plants free to a good home, and 1 big pot for trade in SW Durham (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/83113-3-plants-free-good-home-1-big-pot-trade-sw-durham.html)

PC 06-09-2004 08:27 PM

3 plants free to a good home, and 1 big pot for trade in SW Durham

Hi All.
I just decided to repot the big monster pot a former roommate gave me.
It contains 3 Stella D'Oro daylillies, which don't get enough light to
thrive. Please e-mail me at (remove the no
spam) for directions to my place. They are currently bareroot. I will put
them in a plastic bag until someone can come get them.
I live in the vicinity of the Shannon Rd. postoffice in Durham, near Garrett
Rd., University Dr. and 15-501.
also for trade is a jumbo 16 inch diameter burgandy pot. This thing is so
big that I can't move it by myself when it is planted. I would like to
trade for 10 to 12 inch diameter green pots if possible. OR, some Lycoris
or Zephyranthes would be really nice. E-mail me and let me know what you've
got.
Thanks,
Patricia

Kathie 15-09-2004 02:26 PM

Patricia,
You and I live so close...! I'm just down 751 from you, but, sorry to say, have no green pots. Since I'm a professional container gardener, though, I do have several that might work.... Let me know. I'll plant your lilies in my front garden (the only place where I have any sun) if you still have them! I have no use for your burgundy pot, but might be able to help you figure out what to do with yours so it does not need to be moved!