GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Daylilies have found a new home. Still looking to trade a 16" pot (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/83197-daylilies-have-found-new-home-still-looking-trade-16%22-pot.html)

PC 08-09-2004 04:38 PM

Daylilies have found a new home. Still looking to trade a 16" pot

Hi All,
The Stella D'Oro day lilies are gone. Sorry.
I do still have the big burgandy monster pot to get rid of. 16" in diameter.
When it is potted up, I cannot lift it. This would be a great pot for a big
specimen plant.
I would prefer to trade this monster, if possible.
I would be willing to trade it for any of the following:
1 12" diameter green pot
2 8" self watering green pots
Lycoris bulb
Zephyranthes bulbs (candida, grandiflora, citrina, "el cielo",
labuffarosea, atamasco, paul niemi)
Narcissus bulbocodium bulbs
Narcissus "tete a tete"
Belamcanda chiniensis