Old 09-09-2004, 06:29 PM
Bippy

Default Need Rose Petals

Just wondering if anyone out there has several rose bushes, and would be
willing to share some of the spent flower heads? My sister-in-law is getting
married October 2 and would like to use rose petals rather than rice or
birdseed.

Email me at and let me know your price!

Thanks!

Old 09-09-2004, 06:58 PM
Patskywriter

a friend of mine once purchased a huge (aromatic!) bag of rose petals from
witherspoon rose culture off 15-501 in durham. maybe you should contact them.

pat
Old 09-09-2004, 10:00 PM
Anne Lurie

Dried rose petals might work, but I think fresh ones could make an awful
mess -- plus they might be slippery to walk on.

Anne Lurie

m...

Old 12-09-2004, 03:34 AM
Sunny Sis

Harris Teeter (Leesville Road) will sell you a corsage box of rose petals
already plucked for about $3. You might want to call them and see if they
would take an order.

--
"Anne Lurie" wrote in message
m...
Dried rose petals might work, but I think fresh ones could make an awful
mess -- plus they might be slippery to walk on.

Anne Lurie

"Bippy" wrote in message
m...
Just wondering if anyone out there has several rose bushes, and would be
willing to share some of the spent flower heads? My sister-in-law is
getting
married October 2 and would like to use rose petals rather than rice or
birdseed.

Email me at and let me know your price!

Thanks!

Brown petals and buds on Blushing Knockout Rose PATSY COSTNER North Carolina 1 02-06-2006 09:42 PM
clematis-tepal/petals Heidi Gardening 5 19-07-2003 04:32 PM
Drying rose petals Pickle United Kingdom 4 05-06-2003 09:20 AM
Drying rose petals Pickle United Kingdom 4 04-06-2003 09:44 PM
Rhododendron without petals Oryx United Kingdom 2 07-04-2003 10:20 PM