GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   worm, snake or wiggly spade? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/83618-worm-snake-wiggly-spade.html)

Kathie 15-09-2004 02:19 PM

worm, snake or wiggly spade?

There is a long, slender, sticky-to-the-touch worm or snake with a tiny flat, spade-shaped head that is in my yard this year. I have never seen it before, and neither have many workmen that are rennovating my home. It hides, curled up, under rocks, pots, etc., and can move rather fast when motivated. Can anyone help to identify this varmit, and tell me something about it?? Thank you!