GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   loosestrife, obedient, artesmia (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/84768-loosestrife-obedient-artesmia.html)

Raleighgirl 09-10-2004 01:04 AM

loosestrife, obedient, artesmia

Fortunately I planted the loosestrife and variegated artesmia in
pots rather in the yard because they are definitely not my
favorites! I'm so disappointed that these taller flowers flop
over. The bad news is that I planted obedient plant in a natural
area- bad move! After one round of super Round-up it's coming
back strong. Before I spray it again, if anyone wants to come
over and start digging, they can. Anyone that wants well rooted
artesmia and common loosestrife can come and get it.
I also have TONS of purple Rao seeds (This is a Vietnamese food
that's used for roll 'em ups and bun). OMG this stuff is taking
over but it's ok where it is now; it's fragrant and very purple.
I'm going to start pulling soon but if someone wants seeds, come
and get 'em.
I live in NW Raleigh off of Creedmoor Rd.
Raleighgirl