GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   local auction - 2 bags fertilizer w/weed control @ bid @ 1.00 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/85842-local-auction-2-bags-fertilizer-w-weed-control-%40-bid-%40-1-00-a.html)

james 01-11-2004 07:27 AM

local auction - 2 bags fertilizer w/weed control @ bid @ 1.00

also vases bid @ 1.00
http://www.smartpockets.com/auction_room.php?ar=6

Jennifer Richards 02-11-2004 10:36 PM

The proper place for these kinds of ads is triangle.forsale.

om...

[email protected] 03-11-2004 05:22 PM

"james" wrote in message
om...
also vases bid @ 1.00
http://www.smartpockets.com/auction_room.php?ar=6

In James defense, I would note that he only advdertises occassionally
and only gardening related items. His posts are far fewer than
the real
spam and junk that shows up here.

I don't have a problem with his posts.

is a garbage address.

Anne Lurie 03-11-2004 11:41 PM

Jennifer,

I disagree -- triangle.forsale covers anything & everything legal or
not-so, whereas James mentions *fertilizer* -- something near & dear to
the hearts of most gardeners.

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

om...

Jennifer Richards 04-11-2004 11:53 AM

"Anne Lurie" wrote in message
. com...
Jennifer,

I disagree -- triangle.forsale covers anything & everything legal or
not-so, whereas James mentions *fertilizer* -- something near & dear to
the hearts of most gardeners.

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

I concede the point. Sorry for my original post. I had just waded through
my email box and deleted some 250 spam. James' posts here are on topic and
not spam.