Old 09-02-2005, 05:11 PM
jlevchin

Default looking for garden hobbyist to lead community

spring time is almost here and we're looking for a gardening hobbyist to
lead discussions around gardening at www.smartpockets.com, a free localized
Triangle community serving Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill & surrounding areas.

you will be able to share your expertise with other local residents my
leading discussions around gardening.
if you're interested, please let me know. thanks.
"smartpockets.com" - Triangle's fastest growing free online community.
A local volunteer maintained site offering free resources for our Triangle
town.