Old 01-03-2005, 03:57 PM
Ed

Default Really Bored?

I am setting up a website, geared toward the triangle/triad area.

Looking for bored people with nothing better to do to write articles
column.

If interested, see the below info, and let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!
Ed

Submitting an Article, story, whatever...
1: If your writing is inspired and compelling, on any subject,and you
believe it may fit in here, we welcome your e-mailed submission. Give us
something with an edge,and we just might publish it here for everyone to
enjoy. We will edit, if necessary, but we trust that you will endeavor to
provide a 'clean' submission.

2: We will consider ONLY first-time, previously non published submissions.

3: Do NOT send as an attachment. For those who are not familiar with "Copy
& Paste" functions: In your word processor's or text editor's Edit menu,
click 'Select All'; then click 'Copy'. When you click 'Copy',then "Paste"
it in your outgoing e-mail.

4: You may submit as often as you want, but that does not mean you will
ever get published, so why not try it first, instead of submitting a lot
of your hard work.Items may be published in serial installments (at our
discretion) such as two-part stories.

5.NOTIFICATION:
Due to the volume of e-mail, we may only correspond with those writers
whose submissions have been selected for publication. You will normally
be notified within 90 days from the date of submission that we have
selected your work for publication.

6. INCLUSIONS:
Any item, if posted, will include a note that it was submitted by you, BUT
realize that you are GIVING us all rights to your SUBMISSION.

7. RIGHTS:
If you submit ANY writing, it becomes our property, unless prior
arrangements have been made, IN WRITING. The Editor will determine the
most appropriate category and placement of posted items.The Editor
reserves the right to create appropriate categories without notice to
published writers; and, further, the Editor may move any posted items to
whichever category or section is then deemed by the Editor to be the most
appropriate placement of those items.

8. PAYMENT: NONE, at this startup phase, all you get is the vanity payoff.
Be Sure you understand this before you submit anything for publication.

[IBC] OT - If you're bored ***** Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 23-04-2004 12:09 AM
[IBC] bored adam roler Bonsai 29 24-02-2004 05:02 PM
Read this (and be bored to tears)! Cereus-validus Plant Science 5 22-02-2004 06:43 AM
Glue really really really works? rtk Ponds 0 27-04-2003 01:08 PM
Holes bored in a Bradford pear tree Lou Minatti Gardening 5 23-03-2003 04:08 PM