Old 10-03-2005, 09:28 PM
bud

Default Off Topic - March of Dimes Walk America

Hello Everyone,

I would like to invite you to sponsor me in the March of Dimes Walk America
Campaign this year. You can even sign up to be a walker if you want. All
you have to do is go to the web page below to pledge your support or to sign
up to be a walker.

--
Rich Budzinski
Join and/or sponsor me in the March of Dimes WalkAmerica Campaign

Old 13-03-2005, 12:30 AM
Anne Lurie

Give us a hint, please!!!

Do you live in North Carolina! Do you live in the Triangle? When is the
walk? When are pledges due?

I don't mean to sound like the devil's advocate, but that is my nature.

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

k.net...

Old 14-03-2005, 06:22 PM

On 2005-03-12, Anne Lurie wrote:
Give us a hint, please!!!

Do you live in North Carolina! Do you live in the Triangle? When is the
walk? When are pledges due?

I don't mean to sound like the devil's advocate, but that is my nature.

Yes he does, Yes, he does, May 7, Not sure when pledges are due
Probably as soon as you pledge they will mail you unless you donate by
credit card as I did it was charged then.

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

"bud" wrote in message
k.net...
Hello Everyone,

I would like to invite you to sponsor me in the March of Dimes Walk
America Campaign this year. You can even sign up to be a walker if you
want. All you have to do is go to the web page below to pledge your
support or to sign up to be a walker.

--
Rich Budzinski
Join and/or sponsor me in the March of Dimes WalkAmerica Campaign
www.walkamerica.org/rbudzinski

is a garbage address.