GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Planting Season (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/90905-planting-season.html)

Jo 13-03-2005 11:58 PM

Planting Season

When is the best time to plant her?. (Frost Dangers Gone)
What would you plant when?

Jo

fernvalley 14-03-2005 04:50 PM

April 15 is considered to be the average "last frost date" in the
Raleigh area.

Some things such as garden peas and various greens can be planted
outside now.

For tomatoes and peppers, I would wait until Mother's Day when the
ground has warmed up a bit.

Jo 14-03-2005 05:36 PM

"fernvalley" wrote in message
oups.com...
April 15 is considered to be the average "last frost date" in the
Raleigh area.

Some things such as garden peas and various greens can be planted
outside now.

For tomatoes and peppers, I would wait until Mother's Day when the
ground has warmed up a bit.

Thank you.

I will try to get a few goodies out this week if I can then.

Jo