GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Confederate jasmine (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/91011-confederate-jasmine.html)

[email protected] 16-03-2005 01:16 PM

Confederate jasmine

I have several Confederate jasmine vines around the yard and they all seem
to be turning brown and perhaps dying. I don't remember this happening in
previous years. Have they been affected by freezing? Do they have some
disease? Any help will be appreciated as to what is wrong and what will
correct it. Thanks.

MAC 17-03-2005 02:53 AM

Mine has died back every year since I planted it, and it seems to come
back a little less every year. After planting some, I read that it was
only marginally hardy in the Triangle. NOW they tell me.

MAC