Old 19-03-2005, 04:53 PM
laurie \(Mother Mastiff\)

Default FREE Chicken-ENRICHED soil, U dig

This Saturday (TODAY) starting at noon, Sunday starting around noon also,
will continue till the pens are ready for the gravel.

It's time NOW to prepare the soil for your gardens (cold weather plants like
green peas, lettuces, and collards can be planted now, tender stuff like
tomatoes and squash after Mother's Day.)

It's also time to dig that enriched dirt out of the chicken pens (they are
getting lime gravel for drainage from the tax refund). Chicken enriched
dirt does fabulous things for an organic garden!

I am not planning a garden this year because my back is so bad. No point in
letting the good stuff go to waste.

So, this rich stuff is available FREE to triangle.forsale members who will
bring a truck, shovels, and their own wheelbarrow(s) (friends with strong
backs are also a good accessory!)

There is plenty to go around, a 30x60 area that needs to be dug out 4" deep.
And a 15x30 area, ditto.

I am handicapped and can't dig anything. I ask that people dig it neatly
and not leave a mess in the pens or my yard, because I can't pick up after
them.

I was thinking this weekend, Saturday or Sunday if it doesn't rain. Tell me
when you can come, and we'll try to get it organized.

Off Ten Ten a mile from Ten Ten and Holly Springs Rd.

6612244etc (remove etc to get the number)

email mastiffs a tbellsouth d o t n e t
--
laurie (Mother Mastiff)
Please review my draft web page about my birds, www.mothermastiff.com

N.B., Please remove "your teeth" to reply!