GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Children's Play Coffee Maker (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/91532-childrens-play-coffee-maker.html)

Daddys*Girls 28-03-2005 05:53 AM

Children's Play Coffee Maker

We received a set of children's kitchen appliances for my daughter for
Christmas this year (a coffee maker, a blender, and a hand mixer). The set
was made by Moulinex, a Berchet Family company out of France. Each piece
was individually wrapped and we happened to receive two of the coffee
makers. They are wonderful toys and my daughter has absolutely loved them!
I believe my mom paid $30 for the coffee maker so we are asking $15. It is
still in the box and has not been used at all. The unit is about 12 inches
high and is red with a grey coffee pot. For pictures and more information,
you can visit

http://www.groupe-berchet.com/index.php?
tg=jouets&idx=fiche_produit&num_famille=&num_age=& num_sexe=&id_jouet=522006&
min=80.

We are located in Zebulon, about 15 minutes from Raleigh. Email any
questions or inquiries to

Thanks and have a great day!