Old 28-03-2005, 05:55 AM
Daddys*Girls

Default Classic Pooh Nursery Crib Set

For Sale: Classic Pooh Nursery Crib Set and misc. baby items (list upon
request)

Classic Pooh Nursery 7 Piece Set, includes:

1) dust ruffle

2) 2 fitted sheets

3) crib bumper pads

4) crib comforter

5) wallpaper border (3/4 roll - excellent to cut and paste for accents
throughout the room)

6) changing table pad cover

The set was purchased three years ago from Babies 'R Us for $205, and hardly
ever used! The set was only available for a short time so it is very rare.
It is an ecru color with pretty pastels and alphabet letters thrown in with
the Classic Pooh characters of Pooh, Piglet, Eoyore, and Tigger. The
neutral colors make this set perfect for a boy or a girl.

We have had it packed away for years thinking it would be handed down to my
brother but he decided he likes Care Bears better! So, we are now asking
$80. We're located in Zebulon, about 15 minutes from Raleigh.

All items are in excellent crisp condition with no fading, and come from a
non-smoking household. I can forward a picture of the patterns if
requested.

Thanks! And congratulations to the new parents to-be!

Please reply to

Dog Pooh Shrub xxjulietxx Gardening 1 16-09-2007 05:33 PM
RPM one set or rules for posters and one set for moderators and a rogue moderator playing his own tune! ~Roy~ Ponds 0 22-03-2007 02:53 AM
Dog pooh John United Kingdom 24 05-07-2006 11:11 PM
Fisher Price Sing 'N Snore Pooh Daddys*Girls North Carolina 0 28-03-2005 05:54 AM
Dog pooh-pooh in response to @#*%)^@Cats! on 07/19/03 J Kolenovsky Gardening 14 07-08-2003 08:12 AM