GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Various Disney and Other Children's Video Tapes (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/91535-various-disney-other-childrens-video-tapes.html)

Daddys*Girls 28-03-2005 06:06 AM

Various Disney and Other Children's Video Tapes

We just received a bunch of hand-me-down video tapes, some of which we
already have. The duplicates are all up for sale now. They are all in the
original packaging (opened), and work perfectly. The list of the tapes
follows. I am not sure what the tapes are worth or if anyone would even be
interested in them, so if interested, please email me at
and make an offer. We are located in Zebulon, NC.

Walt Disney Masterpiece Collection The Aristocats
Walt Disney a bug's life
Walt Disney Classics The Jungle Book
Walt Disney Classics Robin Hood
Walt Disney Masterpiece Pinocchio
Walt Disney Masterpiece Collection The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Walt Disney Classic Beauty and the Beast
Walt Disney Classic The Fox and the Hound
Walt Disney Classic 101 Dalmatians
Walt Disney Masterpiece Fantasia
Walt Disney Masterpiece Collection Pocahontas
Tim Burton's the Nightmare Before Christmas
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers The Movie
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Alpha's Magical Christmas
The Haunted Mask Goosebumps
Family Home Entertainment The Tale of Peter Rabbit
Felix the Cat Classic Fun From a Cool Cat!
Bugs Bunny Classic Video Library Volume 1
A Joyful Christmas
The Night Before Christmas