GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Twin Fish Flannel Sheets (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/91536-twin-fish-flannel-sheets.html)

Daddys*Girls 28-03-2005 06:10 AM

Twin Fish Flannel Sheets

We have a set of fish (bass?) flannel sheets that fit a twin size bed. They
are in excellent shape, just needing a home. I purchased three sets of
flannel sheets from someone posting on triangle.forsale and while the other
two are great for my daughter, she doesn't particularly like fish.

I am asking $5.00 for the set. Please email me at if
interested. I can email pictures if needed. We are located in Zebulon, NC.