GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Question - Buying bulk lime (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/91545-question-buying-bulk-lime.html)

Bullwinkle 28-03-2005 02:19 PM

Question - Buying bulk lime

Where would I be able to purchase lime in bulk by the truck load instead
of the $3.00 - $4.00 a bag that Lowes and Home Depot charge?

thanks

b.

[email protected] 28-03-2005 03:10 PM

On 2005-03-28, Bullwinkle wrote:
Where would I be able to purchase lime in bulk by the truck load instead
of the $3.00 - $4.00 a bag that Lowes and Home Depot charge?

thanks

b.

I don't know, but AgriSupply in Garner is a place to start. If they
don't sell it, they may know who. Yellow pages under Farm Supply or
Feed and Seed may yeild some places also.

is a garbage address.

Bullwinkle 28-03-2005 03:37 PM

On 2005-03-28, Bullwinkle wrote:

Where would I be able to purchase lime in bulk by the truck load instead
of the $3.00 - $4.00 a bag that Lowes and Home Depot charge?

thanks

b.

I don't know, but AgriSupply in Garner is a place to start. If they
don't sell it, they may know who. Yellow pages under Farm Supply or
Feed and Seed may yeild some places also.

Thanks

I'll check them out

b.