GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Heirloom Tomatos (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/91664-heirloom-tomatos.html)

Phil 30-03-2005 08:58 AM

Heirloom Tomatos

There was someone here last spring I think was named greg or maybe craig
that sold heirloom plants at the raleigh farmers market . Does anyone have a
link to his site or know if he will be selling again this year? I think his
site was called From The Vine.

Anne Lurie 01-04-2005 02:19 AM

Phil,

Here is the latest link I found to Craig LeHoullier's page:
http://nctomatoman.topcities.com/

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

. ..