Old 05-04-2005, 08:11 PM
Andy Philpotts

Default Recommendations wanted for Shrub/Tree purchase

Given the high prices I have seen for even a moderate sized
shrubs/trees, I'm seeking recommendations for a place to purchase decent
sized (6 foot plus) common varieties (for example, Leyland Cypress)
without breaking the bank...

Any ideas? I'm based in Cary, but am happy to drive a ways.

Old 06-04-2005, 11:40 AM
Baine Carruthers

Why not save some time and money and just plant the 3 gal Leylands and
you'll have your 6'+ plants by the end of this season?

--
Baine

om...

Old 06-04-2005, 12:44 PM
fernvalley

There's Broadwells down in Angier.

Old 06-04-2005, 05:32 PM
Craig Watts

fernvalley wrote:
There's Broadwells down in Angier.

I'll second that.

Craig
Old 07-04-2005, 03:27 PM
Jo

"Craig Watts" wrote in message
fernvalley wrote:
There's Broadwells down in Angier.

I'll second that.

Craig

Thirds here. Everyone told me about this place last year and they have
very reasonable prices.

Jo