Old 12-04-2005, 03:30 PM
LisaTWade

Default Ipomoea Pandurata

I'm looking for seeds from this vine, ipomoea pandurata or wild sweet
potato. We had one that grew for years at our old house in Birmingham,
AL. Now I have a house of my own south of town and would like to have
this plant again. I found some old posts from this group when I was
searching the internet for sources of this plant so I was hoping that
someone would be able to help me.

The past two summers I went back to our old house where the vine used
to grow. There is a vine there but the blooms are considerably smaller
now than they used to be and I wasn't able to obtain any viable seeds.
I don't know if it's a different vine than it used to be or if the
plant is stressed or something. Very strange.

Lisa

Old 12-04-2005, 11:55 PM
LisaTWade

Wild Sweet Potato or Man of the Earth I think. Here's what it looks
like:
http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...ta&btnG=Search

Ipomoea Pandurata LisaTWade Gardening 3 21-11-2011 03:37 PM
greenday#2: Coelogyne pandurata tenman Orchid Photos 1 09-06-2009 12:12 PM
Coel pandurata v_coerulea Orchid Photos 3 14-06-2008 09:23 PM
Ipomoea volubilis (Morning Glory) Opinicus Gardening 1 22-05-2003 10:08 PM
Problem with Coelogyne pandurata TRAINMAN9 Orchids 1 27-04-2003 11:20 PM