Old 16-04-2005, 09:10 PM
Connie & Alan

Default Does anyone have any duckweed?

I'm a teacher at Chapel Hill High School looking for a quick source of
duckweed! Last year I managed to find someone on here who was kind
enough to give me a ton of it from their aquarium; unfortunately, I've
lost the email with their name/number. If anyone out there knows where
I can get a quick duckweed fix (like, this weekend!), I would greatly
appreciate it! Thank you!

Alan

Old 20-04-2005, 10:01 PM
bud

I don't have any but i know wher you can find 'wild' duck weed. If you go
40 to davis and south on davis and then through the park just after the
first apartment complex on the right you'll find some on Davis. I got it
there last year. so what i did was park in the complex and then walked to
the duck weed

link.net...