GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Recommend Landscaper (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/94553-recommend-landscaper.html)

JustMeWithSomeInfo 22-05-2005 07:12 PM

Recommend Landscaper

I'm in a new subdivision - so I have a basic bare backyard. Has anyone
worked with anyone they thought was especially good?
Also ... are there any tips for hiring someone to do this type of work? My
needs are simple - and I certainly do not want anything that takes a lot of
maintenance as my job takes up most of my time.

I'm considering a college student majoring in landscaping but I am not
exactly sure how you get hooked up with someone.

Thanks in advance.

Please post your reply or privately to

SUNNYSIS at YAHOO DOTH COM