Old 03-06-2005, 09:16 PM
Ruchika

Default shrub advice

Hi

I want to plant a shrub fence with my neighbor, something that grows
quite fast and remains green all year. I don't like leland
cypruss...any suggestions

Thanks
Ruchika

Old 04-06-2005, 12:20 AM
j and d

Varigated Ligustrum a.k.a. Chinese Privet are always a cheap and effective
hedge/border.

Jason

oups.com...

Old 04-06-2005, 07:02 AM
fernvalley

Chindo viburnums are my recommendation. Evergreen and grown to about 15
feet fairly rapidly. No pest problems that I've seen in since we
planted them after Hurricane Fran.