Old 01-07-2005, 07:52 PM
MikeTillieSmith

Default Texas Seed Swap

Betty this the site I was telling you about where people trade with each
other there family veg. seeds and flower seeds.
http://hometown.aol.com/texasseedswap this has a chat room, guestbook and
classified ads

Old 02-07-2005, 07:39 PM

Don't call me betty, or shirley for that matter. spammers.....

Old 03-07-2005, 04:44 AM
MikeTillieSmith

Hey! I'm not a spammer. I had this lady email me the other day and i lost
her email and the newsgroup she said she was on. If i hurt someones
feelings i'm sorry. I don't gain anything from this....Texas Seed Swap is a
place where people get together and trade ideas on gardening and even seeds.

Old 21-12-2005, 10:48 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by
Don't call me betty, or shirley for that matter. spammers.....
Seed swapping can be great fun. Check out the garden forum to find people wanting to swap seeds.

Mind you I have started using www.valueseeds.com Their prices are so cheap (49c mostly) that it mostly makes swapping a waste of time.

Texas Seed Swap MikeTillieSmith Orchids 0 01-07-2005 07:56 PM
Texas Seed Swap MikeTillieSmith Roses 0 01-07-2005 07:54 PM
Texas Seed Swap MikeTillieSmith Texas 0 09-06-2005 10:47 PM
Texas Seed Swap MikeTillieSmith Texas 0 29-05-2005 09:27 PM
Seed Swap Rod North Carolina 0 10-03-2004 10:02 AM