GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   **FS Maxim Heavy Duty Like New Commercial Garden tiller (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/96874-%2A%2Afs-maxim-heavy-duty-like-new-commercial-garden-tiller.html)

DR 04-07-2005 03:54 AM

**FS Maxim Heavy Duty Like New Commercial Garden tiller

I have a LN lightly used Maxim Commercial duty tiller For Sale. This tiller
always starts on the 1st pull and has only a few hours under it's belt.
Priced to move at $360.00 Email Sonofsouth at earthlink dot net
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23.../Tiller005.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23.../Tiller003.jpg

john talley 31-03-2006 04:28 AM

[quote=DR]I have a LN lightly used Maxim Commercial duty tiller For Sale. This tiller
always starts on the 1st pull and has only a few hours under it's belt.
Priced to move at $360.00 Email Sonofsouth at earthlink dot net
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23.../Tiller005.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23.../Tiller003.jpg[/QUOTE

Hi,where do you live, what state or zip. Is that your bottom doller on the tiller. thanks john

john talley 31-03-2006 04:30 AM

[quote=DR]I have a LN lightly used Maxim Commercial duty tiller For Sale. This tiller
always starts on the 1st pull and has only a few hours under it's belt.
Priced to move at $360.00 Email Sonofsouth at earthlink dot net
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23.../Tiller005.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23.../Tiller003.jpg[/QUOTE

Hi,where do you live, what state or zip. Is that your bottom dollar on the tiller. thanks john