Old 07-07-2005, 10:25 PM
Jason Canon

Default Cottage Ivy

Greetings,

I wrote a short article titled: "The Ivy League," which is about
cottage ivy. It can be found online
at: http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Ivy-League&id=30802

All comments to would be appreciated.

Thanks

Virginia Nature Hills Nursery

Old 08-07-2005, 04:44 PM

On 2005-07-07, Jason Canon wrote:
Greetings,

I wrote a short article titled: "The Ivy League," which is about
cottage ivy. It can be found online

All comments to would be appreciated.

Thanks

Virginia Nature Hills Nursery

Have you ever posted here or participated here before. This looks and
smells like spam to me.

is a garbage address.
Old 08-07-2005, 06:41 PM

On 2005-07-07, Jason Canon wrote:
Greetings,

I wrote a short article titled: "The Ivy League," which is about
cottage ivy. It can be found online
at:
http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Ivy-League&id=30802
All comments to would be appreciated.

Have you ever posted here or participated here before.

Yes, he has; a similar post about a gardening-related essay; which you
could have easily discovered with about 10 seconds of effort. But that
wouldn't be as fun as being a prick, I suppose.

And let's assume for a second this was his first post. Is this the
proper way to greet someone's first effort? What's the point of
attacking someone?

This looks and
smells like spam to me.

Thank you, Gary Burnore.

- Susan
Est. 1966

My, My how a quick you defend the downtrodden. I found two other posts
after your phine whine was posted.

I normally follow the NG thru SLRN and I don't know how to search it in
10 seconds. So I opened all the posts and my provider does not archive
them that long. Then I went to Google. I found 3 posts of his, but NO
POSTS where he contributed to the discussion. It took 30 seconds, so
next time I might search before making accusations. It is still spam to
me.

I didn't think he actively participated. If he responds back and
starts pArticipating in discussions I will apologize to him.

All his posts seem to do is point back to a website. Granted we have a
few others that post things locally for sale and while technically it is
spam I don't complain because they are local people.

Oh, Susan if I am a prick then you just might be a .... Have a good
weekend.

is a garbage address.
Old 08-07-2005, 06:56 PM

On 2005-07-07, Jason Canon wrote:
Greetings,

I wrote a short article titled: "The Ivy League," which is about
cottage ivy. It can be found online
at:
http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Ivy-League&id=30802
All comments to would be appreciated.

Have you ever posted here or participated here before.

Yes, he has; a similar post about a gardening-related essay; which you
could have easily discovered with about 10 seconds of effort. But that
wouldn't be as fun as being a prick, I suppose.

I thought I had replied but I don't see it so I will respond again.

I did not search because I was 99% certain he was not a participator. I
normally use SLRN and not Google so it would have taken me maybe 60
seconds to search.

I did a search just now and found two other similar posts, but he has
never participated in any discussions. He is a spammer. A small scale
one perhaps but still a spammer. If he actually participated in
discussions and put his latest plug^h^h^h^h article in the sig I would
not have complained.

Oh Susan if I am a prick then you just might be a ...... Have a nice
weekend.
And let's assume for a second this was his first post. Is this the
proper way to greet someone's first effort? What's the point of
attacking someone?

This looks and
smells like spam to me.

Thank you, Gary Burnore.

- Susan
Est. 1966

is a garbage address.

Ivy, Ivy & more ivy Roger Tonkin[_2_] United Kingdom 6 08-07-2016 10:48 PM
IVY IVY IVY JCYates United Kingdom 15 28-08-2008 12:22 PM
poisen ivy--scotts roundup poisen ivy ilaboo Lawns 4 06-06-2008 01:52 AM
Cottage Ivy Jason Canon United Kingdom 1 07-07-2005 11:05 PM
Cottage Ivy Jason Canon Gardening 0 07-07-2005 10:23 PM