GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Odontoglossum cirrhosum (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153271-re-odontoglossum-cirrhosum.html)

Steve[_2_] 12-11-2006 05:58 AM

Odontoglossum cirrhosum

I HAD to click the attachment and open the picture in a browser window
to see it. Everybody else posts pictures that appear right in the first
(message) window.

Steve
PS Nice picture though, once I got to it.

wendy7 wrote:

Very nice picture John, a frilly flower, so sharp.
I use Outlook Express & when I clicked on the paper clip there were
two files 53.8 & 349 both jpg's but only one pic? Just so you know.

John Mallery wrote:

I took this photo at the Fuqua Orchid Center back in March. Just now
got it on my new iMac. This will be my first post from this system.

John Mallery