GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Blc. Chia Lin (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153300-blc-chia-lin.html)

wendy7 15-11-2006 05:56 AM

Blc. Chia Lin

2 Attachment(s)
Blc. Chia Lin 'New City' AM/AOS
Two spike with two flowers each & a fragrance that wafts around in the g/h.
It is a very deep burgandy in the shade.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

tbell 16-11-2006 12:45 AM

Blc. Chia Lin

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 21:56:19 -0800, wendy7 wrote
(in article ):

Blc. Chia Lin 'New City' AM/AOS
Two spike with two flowers each & a fragrance that wafts around in the g/h.
It is a very deep burgandy in the shade.

Wow! That's my kind of floof. Put me on the list for a back bulb.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D70

Roy[_2_] 17-11-2006 03:25 AM

Blc. Chia Lin

Wendy

I must say that your photos are getting better and better. I just wish I
could do as well

Roy

wendy7 18-11-2006 03:25 PM

Blc. Chia Lin

Thanks to R & R, Roy & Reiner. I got lucky with this one's colour, usually
the red comes out wrong?

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid